Global perspective on IP and technology // 4th TRADE annual conference, the impact of tech on retail
07 October 18:00 CEST - 09 October 2021 13:00 CEST
The IP/TMT, International Business Law and T.R.A.D.E. commissions are delighted to welcome you to Porto next year. From 07-09 October, the city will host the 4th T.R.A.D.E. Annual Conference on retail tech as well as a seminar on IP and technology organized by the IP/TMT and IBL Commissions.
The commissions will join forces to discuss:
- IP, IT and distribution aspects of the international wine market for wines such as Porto’s famous Port wine (including a tasting);
- Software (as a service) contracts;
- Open innovation.
In addition, the IP/TMT commission will discuss a range of topics, such as:
- Appellations of origin, geographical indications and traditional specialties (such as Porto’s famous Port wine);
- Latest developments on Copyright
- IP/TMT Litigation and fundamental rights;
- Advertising in a digital age.
The T.R.A.D.E. Commission will hold its fourth annual conference in parallel. The program will deal with hot topics in retail, particularly retail tech, i.e. how technology influences retail and how IT impacts the agreements underlying retail business. Topics will revolve around digitalization / its impact on distribution, Geo-blocking and omni channel sales. The discussions will also address the European Commission report on the Geo-Blocking Regulation.
We look forward to welcoming you in Porto.